Do you have a concern to share with our Chief Compliance Officer?
Compliance Concerns to be reported include:
• Violations of the Code of Conduct and Ethics
• Non-Compliance with Laws
• Improper Accounting, Accounting Controls or Auditing
• Conflicts of Interest
• Illegal Activities
• Theft or Fraud, Waste, or Abuse
• Discrimination, Harassment, Workplace Violence
• Safety, Health or Environmental Issues
Four Ways to Report an Issue
- Contact your Compliance Officer directly:
Compliance Officer Name: Ben Mezer
Phone: 719-576-1850 Fax: 719-576-1929
- For anonymous issue reporting:
- Dial Toll-Free 1-844-891-2480 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. Write down the case number you are given. A written summary of your call will be sent to the chief compliance officer. To receive a response from Hero Practice Support Center, call back after five business days and provide your case number.
- Send an email to: Compliance@GetInTouch.com.
- Submit your concern via the web at www.intouchwebsite.com/HeroAdventure